The Beaird Law Office is  available to prepare your Will, Power of Attorney, Living Will and/or Medical Directive to meet your needs.  At your first meeting, we will  discuss all the alternatives available to you,  then prepare a draft for your review.  If you have minor children, you may consider a Trust for your children and who shall be responsible for caring for them until they become an adult .  If you are married and you and your Wife have children by different marriages, then special provisions need to be made for the children.   After you  have read and approved our draft, you will execute your Will at our office.  


  • If you are going through a divorce, you probably need a new Will now.  If you wish to pursue this, ask me and one of our attorneys will work with you to prepare a will that will reflect you present needs. 

  • If you have given your spouse a power of attorney, cancel it as soon as possible.  Until you do, your spouse has control over your property and may sell your property or give it away. 

  • If you have a Living Will in which your ex-spouse has the right to tell the hospital to "pull the plug",  you may want to have that changed.